Enrolled students participating at the EMCEI-23 can request accommodation at the Socrates residence “Residenza Socrates” located within the university campus (University Guest House):
- Rende is one of the towns of the Cosenza urban area and home to Unical (the University of Calabria); the largest Italian university campus and one of the best universities in Italy.
- Rende has a broad variety of hotel options and it is easy to find where to stay on a budget in this city. We also wish to inform you that special hotel room rates have been arranged for all participants of the EMCEI-23.
- Few hotels, which are close to the conference venue and with whom UNICAL has agreement (see below, list is updating continuously), are now offering discounted rates for all participants.
- For booking send an email to the hotel directly (i.e. to the respective contacts mentioned below).
- Please mention: UNICAL-EMCEI 2023 in the email’s subject line and add in Cc the local EMCEI organizing committee (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you don't get a response from one of these hotels, you can contact the local organizers directly (email@example.com). You can also find a place to stay by searching on this website (https://www.bluepillow.it).
- Please note that in the list of supporting documents for Schengen Visa Application is Proof of Accommodation. The local consular services of Italy in your country of residence has to see if you have an agreed or prearranged place to stay for the duration of your visit to the destined country.