THE 4TH EMCEI WILL GO AHEAD IN-PERSON & ONLINE THIS OCTOBER IN SOUSSE, TUNISIA. WE WELCOME PARTICIPANTS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD!
All presenting authors will be invited to submit to the special issues. See the full list of our partner journals (Springer) on Publications.
- Deadline to submit a short abstract (max. 350 words): 31 May 2022.
- Deadline to submit (optional, not mandatory) an extended abstract (max. 4 pages) for publication in the proceedings by Springer (indexed in Scopus / SCImago): 25 August 2022.
- Even though we hope the global public health pandemic will improve between now and October, we will be applying the strictest safety standards possible at the congress center during the event.
- If you have been selected (i.e. short abstract accepted), we will contact you on 1 August 2022 to check whether you want to attend the conference in person and present your work to the audience directly or if you would prefer to make your presentation online.
- You will have until 15 August 2022 to decide on the type of presentation (in-person or online).
- Before doing any trip planning, be sure to check the Travel & Entry Restrictions to Tunisia.
- Thank you for your great interest in joining the 4th EMCEI in October!
BELOW THE FROM PAST EMCEI EVENTS:
AIMS & SCOPE
The scientific committee of the 4th EMCEI invites research papers on all cross-cutting themes of the environmental sciences and engineering, with a main focus on the following 13 conference tracks:
- Track 1. Engineering applications for environmental management
Chief Editor: Nicolas Roche, France
- Track 2. Process control, simulations and intensification for environmental management
Chief Editor: Sudip Chakraborty, Italy
- Track 3. Ecotoxicology, environmental safety and bioremediation
Chief Editor: Eric D. van Hullebusch, France
- Track 4. Biotechnology for environmental management
Chief Editor: Philippe Michaud, France
- Track 5. Climate-change-related effects on the environment and ecological systems
Chief Editor: Elena Xoplaki, Germany
- Track 6. Natural resources, agriculture and the environment
Chief Editor: Armando da Costa Duarte, Portugal
- Track 7. Smart technologies for environmentally friendly energy production
Chief Editor: Jaya Narayan Sahu, Germany
- Track 8. Remote sensing and GIS for environmental monitoring and management
Chief Editor: Anthony Lehmann, Switzerland
- Track 9. Environmental impacts of natural hazards and environmental risk assessment
Chief Editor: Settimio Ferlisi, Italy
- Track 10. Sustainable management of marine and coastal environments
Chief Editor: João Miguel Dias, Portugal
- Track 11. Sustainable management of the urban environment, the indoor and built environment
Chief Editor: Benigno Sánchez Cabrero, Spain
- Track 12. Ecosystems and biodiversity conservation
Chief Editor: Helen Kopnina, The Netherlands
- Track 13. Environmental-change-related impacts on human, animal, and ecosystem health
Chief Editor: Georgios Nikolopoulos, Cyprus
PARTNERED JOURNALS & BOOK SERIES
Euro-Mediterranean Journal for Environmental Integration
(indexed in ISI's ESCI)
Environmental Science and Pollution Research
(Impact Factor = 3.05)
Arabian Journal of Geosciences
(Impact Factor = 1.32)
Regional Environmental Change
(Impact Factor = 3.48)
Environmental Monitoring and Assessment
(Impact Factor = 1.90)
(Impact Factor = 1.79)
Applied Water Science
(indexed in ISI‘s ESCI and Scopus)
Nanotechnology for Environmental Engineering
(indexed in Scopus)
Earth Systems and Environment
(indexed in ISI‘s ESCI and Scopus)
SN Applied Sciences
(indexed in ISI‘s ESCI)
(Impact Factor = 0.85)