The University of Calabria can be reached in different ways (click here to see the Campus on Google Maps):
- By car, take the motorway Autostrada A2 Salerno-Reggio Calabria --> Exit Rende - Cosenza Nord, and follow the road signs to Università - Paola.
- By train, the railway station of Castiglione Cosentino (3 km away from the Campus) is the closest one, connected to the railway terminals of Paola (railway along the Tyrrhenian sea) and Sibari (railway along the Ionian sea); once you leave the railway station, walk along Via Edison for about 100 meters, then cross Via L. Da Vinci and there you will find a bus shelter where the buses heading to the University stop.
- By coach, the campus is served by Consorzio Autolinee lines 136 and 138 from Rende and Cosenza. The campus bus terminal is located near CUBO 0B. Lines to Rende start from gates 1 and 2, and lines to Cosenza start from gates 2 and 3. Tickets may be bought at the box office close to the terminal. Please, visit www.consorzioautolineetpl.it for more info.
- By plane, Lamezia Terme Airport is the closest airport and is connected to the cities of Cosenza and Rende by bus service. Detailed information on how to reach Rende/University of Calabria or Cosenza (Bus Station) can be obtained by visiting the website www.sacal.it. Alternatively, see below:
The Lamezia Terme Airport is served by daily shuttle services:
- A "Central Station - Airport Shuttle" service is available (discover the timetables).
- Moreover, these Airport Bus rides are available:
- Private transfers from the airport or central station to UNICAL or hotels, whether you're traveling solo or with a large group:
- If you need private transportation (shuttle services and ground transfer), feel free to reach out to the local organizing team at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or WhatsApp number +393761145743.