How to prepare your short conference paper
- Short papers (max. 3 pages) should cover one or more of the conference’s topics.
- Please note the strict deadline for submissions (31 May 2017).
- The paper should be written in English.
- Short papers of 3 pages should be prepared using the Word Template.
- Please read the Instructions for Authors carefully before preparing your paper.
- Papers not satisfying these instructions will not be accepted.
- All papers will undergo a peer-review process.
- Authors of selected papers will present their studies orally (no poster sessions).
- For notification of acceptance, please see Important Dates.
- At least one author has to be registered before the registration deadline (1 October 2017) to warrant publication of the short paper in the conference e-proceedings (for more details see Registration).
How to submit your short conference paper
- To submit, please click on “Submit” available on the EMCEI website (Home).
- The submission system will provide you with an ID and a password.
- You can then upload your full paper as follows:
- Insert the title of your paper in the "Title" section.
- Add a max. of 5 short sentences as highlights of your study in the “Abstract” section.
- Select the major topic of your study.
- Upload your short paper in the "Upload" section.
- Press the "Submit" button at the end of the form.
- By submitting a paper you agree that if it is accepted, one of the co-authors will attend the congress, register, pay the registration fee and present the paper.