THE 4TH EMCEI WILL GO AHEAD IN-PERSON & ONLINE THIS NOVEMBER IN SOUSSE, TUNISIA. WE WELCOME PARTICIPANTS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Euro-Mediterranean Journal for Environmental Integration (Springer) is the official journal of EMCEI. Only a few High-quality papers from EMCEI-22 will be published in this journal.
All presenting authors will be invited to submit to the special issues. See the full list of our partner journals (Springer) on Publications.
Euro-Mediterranean Journal for Environmental Integration will receive its first in June 2023. All journal’s papers will be indexed in Web of Science and Scopus.
- Registration deadline extended: 30 September 2022 .
- We announce that the 4th EMCEI will be rescheduled for 1-4 November 2022 at the Barceló Concorde Green Park Palace, Sousse, Tunisia.
- Online registration is now open until 30 September 2022 , whilst the deadline for payment is 30 September 2022.
- Deadline to submit (optional, not mandatory) an extended abstract (max. 4 pages) for publication in the proceedings by Springer (indexed in Scopus / SCImago): 10 October 2022.
- Even though we hope the global public health pandemic will improve between now and November, we will be applying the strictest safety standards possible at the congress center during the event.
- If you have been selected (i.e. short abstract accepted), we will contact you on 1 August 2022 to check whether you want to attend the conference in person and present your work to the audience directly or if you would prefer to make your presentation online.
- You will have until 15 August 2022 to decide on the type of presentation (in-person or online).
- Before doing any trip planning, be sure to check the Travel & Entry Restrictions to Tunisia.
- Thank you for your great interest in joining the 4th EMCEI in November!
BELOW THE FROM PAST EMCEI EVENTS:
AIMS & SCOPE
The scientific committee of the 4th EMCEI invites research papers on all cross-cutting themes of the environmental sciences and engineering, with a main focus on the following 13 conference tracks:
- Track 1. Engineering applications for environmental management
Chief Editor: Nicolas Roche, France
- Track 2. Process control, simulations and intensification for environmental management
Chief Editor: Sudip Chakraborty, Italy
- Track 3. Ecotoxicology, environmental safety and bioremediation
Chief Editor: Eric D. van Hullebusch, France
- Track 4. Biotechnology for environmental management
Chief Editor: Philippe Michaud, France
- Track 5. Climate-change-related effects on the environment and ecological systems
Chief Editor: Elena Xoplaki, Germany
- Track 6. Natural resources, agriculture and the environment
Chief Editor: Armando da Costa Duarte, Portugal
- Track 7. Smart technologies for environmentally friendly energy production
Chief Editor: Jaya Narayan Sahu, Germany
- Track 8. Remote sensing and GIS for environmental monitoring and management
Chief Editor: Anthony Lehmann, Switzerland
- Track 9. Environmental impacts of natural hazards and environmental risk assessment
Chief Editor: Settimio Ferlisi, Italy
- Track 10. Sustainable management of marine and coastal environments
Chief Editor: João Miguel Dias, Portugal
- Track 11. Sustainable management of the urban environment, the indoor and built environment
Chief Editor: Benigno Sánchez Cabrero, Spain
- Track 12. Ecosystems and biodiversity conservation
Chief Editor: Helen Kopnina, The Netherlands
- Track 13. Environmental-change-related impacts on human, animal, and ecosystem health
Chief Editor: Georgios Nikolopoulos, Cyprus
PARTNERED JOURNALS & BOOK SERIES
Euro-Mediterranean Journal for Environmental Integration
Environmental Science and Pollution Research
Arabian Journal of Geosciences
Regional Environmental Change
Environmental Monitoring and Assessment
Applied Water Science
Nanotechnology for Environmental Engineering
Earth Systems and Environment
SN Applied Sciences
Journal of Umm Al-Qura University for Engineering and Architecture
Journal of Umm Al-Qura University for Applied Sciences